1956 Community Volunteer Bureau (aka: Volunteer Center of Orange County, OneOC) - Established to coordinate and encourage volunteer work with the agencies that serve Orange County. The JLOCC assisted with the development of funds, manpower, and facilities were donated to bring this concept to the local community. The Volunteer Center is now a model in the nationwide Volunteer Center Network and is currently known as the Volunteer Center of Orange County.
1957-1965 Orange County Philharmonic Society, “Philharmonic Previews” – Project was turned over to the Newport Harbor Women’s Philharmonic Society.
1958 Community Volunteer Bureau - Branch office is opened in Santa Ana.