Junior League Juniors Registration Form
What is Junior League Juniors?
Our events will take a service learning approach, which means they will have a lesson portion followed by a volunteer portion that will allow them to directly apply what they have learned. Getting hands on with each issue and with community partners will allow the children to truly feel that they are contributing to change and making a difference.
Who Can Join?
Kids a the K-5th grade level.
Events will be held throughout Orange County. Specific Locations for each event will be shared as we approach each event date.
2016: September 25, October 23, and November 13
2017: January 22, March 19, April 23, and May 21
In addition to our hosted events, we will keep you apprised of other local opportunities in Orange County that support family volunteerism with the goal of getting you involved with other programs.
Requirements for Participation
- Children must be in grades Kindergarten-5th.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult at each event, for the entirety of the event.
- Attend at least 3 of the Junior League Juniors hosted events throughout the year. (We understand there will be schedule conflicts, but this program is a series and we'd like you to attend as many as possible!)
- Participate in at least 2 additional community impact events throughout the year. (We will provide a list of other volunteer opportunities throughout Orange County.)
- Children shall provide written or verbal feedback on what they learned about volunteerism. If the parent and child agree to be filmed, allow Junior League members to video the response.
- Demonstrate the understanding and importance of philanthropy by making a donation to a worthy cause. (We will present donation opportunities at each event, they are encouraged for those willing and able, but not required.)
Once you sign up below, we will reach out with more details regarding our event schedule so that you may mark your calendars. We have a limited number of opportunities for children to participate, so if you find that you can no longer attend, please email us at JLJuniors@jlocc.org as soon as possible.