See our current Annual Report here: 2015-2016 Compass
The Junior League of Orange County is structured under the following financial model:
- Dues from our members are intended to fund the operation of our organization, supplemented with donations to our Annual Fund.
- Our members are also obligated to support our fund development activities throughout the year. All funds raised through our development efforts are intended to be used to support our Mission.
- We have generous corporate sponsors and individual donors — both cash and in-kind.
- Planned gifts are received from time to time that supplement our endowment and are used to enhance our mission.
- The Junior League of Orange County maintains an investment portfolio including real estate and liquid assets. This portfolio is tapped from time to time to supplement the cost of operation.
- Our current Financial Report can be found here.