The Junior League of Orange County, CA (JLOCC) has annually awarded thousands of dollars in scholarships to deserving students to help support the JLOCC vision of a community in which health, safety, and education of all individuals are promoted and supported.
The Junior League of Orange County, CA (JLOCC) is pleased to announce that we will again be seeking qualified applicants to compete for our annual Scholarships Awards. This year, up to $2,500 will be awarded to deserving students who are striving to pursue a college degree.
- Currently a graduating high school senior
- High school or post-secondary grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Pending acceptance to a post-secondary institution (required for receipt of scholarship)
- If registering as a part-time student, proof of 20 or more hours of work per week
- Agreement to attend the JLOCC’s Annual Meeting on June 7, 2023, to accept any award or send an appropriate designee (parent, executive director of the project/program, foster parent, etc.)
- May not be an immediate relative of a JLOCC member (i.e. sibling, daughter, son)
- Scholars must use the funds awarded within one calendar year from the official award date
Scholarship Award Application:
Applicants must submit all of the following information by 11:59 pm on Monday, April 17, 2023 for scholarship consideration:
- Completed application form (via Google forms)
- Most current high school and/or any post-secondary school transcript(s) (uploaded to Google Forms Application OR sent via email)
- Letter of recommendation from an academic advisor, academic counselor or recent instructor (uploaded to Google Forms Application OR sent via email)
For questions, concerns and/or to submit any of the required documents, please email email@example.com.