2017 Boutique Shopping Exhibitors
As part of this year’s The Christmas Company ® 2017, the JLOCC has two options for participation, your own booth as an Exhibitor, or a table Mistletoe Madness (consignor)! Apply above!
- 42 years of tradition!
- All proceeds benefit Orange County’s underserved! (Organizations listed below)
- Two day shopping extravaganza!
- Access to a variety of high-end shoppers from local community!
- Special events onsite to drive shopping traffic (see JLOCC website for details)
- Including a Preferred shopping opening event, Masquerade themed night with food and wine tastings, and children’s event
- A perfect time of year for shopping!
- Orangewood Children’s Foundation: Bear Hugs and Bear Necessities Program
- Orangewood Children’s Foundation: Samueli Academy
- Junior League Juniors
- Human Trafficking Awareness and Education Campaign
- “DoneinaDay” Volunteer Events that Impact Orange County
- Teaching Children Proper Nutrition with Kids in the Kitchen Events
- Scholarship Awards