2017 Boutique Shopping Exhibitors
As part of this year’s The Christmas Company ® 2017, the JLOCC has two options for participation, your own booth as an Exhibitor, or a table Mistletoe Madness (consignor)! Apply above!
The shopping extravaganza will be held Saturday, October 21 to Sunday, October 22, 2017, with set-up in Friday, October 20, 2017 at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, CA. The Christmas Company will feature up to 120 specialty vendors from locations throughout the United States and attracts over 3,500 shoppers annually. Daily special events are also scheduled to enhance the shopper’s experience.
Why participate in The Christmas Company ®
- 42 years of tradition!
- All proceeds benefit Orange County’s underserved! (Organizations listed below)
- Two day shopping extravaganza!
- Access to a variety of high-end shoppers from local community!
- Special events onsite to drive shopping traffic (see JLOCC website for details)
- Including a Preferred shopping opening event, Masquerade themed night with food and wine tastings, and children’s event
- A perfect time of year for shopping!
Funds brought in during 2017-2018 will support a variety of organizations and programs, to name a few:
- Orangewood Children’s Foundation: Bear Hugs and Bear Necessities Program
- Orangewood Children’s Foundation: Samueli Academy
- Junior League Juniors
- Human Trafficking Awareness and Education Campaign
- “DoneinaDay” Volunteer Events that Impact Orange County
- Teaching Children Proper Nutrition with Kids in the Kitchen Events
- Scholarship Awards
Contact Mikaela Marcoly and Alyce De La Cruz,
TCC Exhibitors Co-Chair, at TccExhibitors@jlocc.org