Benefits to Becoming a JLOCC Member
Our outreach programs are designed to provide maximum benefit to our communities through effective volunteers, valued community partnerships and direct financial support.
We raise funds for impactful community programs in Orange County and leadership development training.
TRAINING & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
The Junior League provides skills-based training and facilitates leadership development. These experiences help members strengthen their skills and empower them to transform the community.
The Junior League offers many fun opportunities to get to know fellow members and volunteers through our “League Life” events. Events such as yoga, concerts in the park, happy hour, and other fun activities build camaraderie and enhance volunteer experiences.
- Participate in training for effective community leadership and personal development
- Volunteer and improve your community through well-organized and effective projects and teamwork
- Utilize your current skills and develop new skills
- Gain insight into community needs and strategies to fulfill them
- Interact with community agencies and civic leaders
- Build friendships with a diverse group of current and emerging female leaders
- Participate in exciting fundraisers and special events
- Ability to Transfer to other Junior League chapters if you relocate *Must be a member in good standing