From construction trucks to emergency response vehicles, JLOCC is excited to partner with the Orange County Soccer Club (OCSC) for our 2nd Touch-A-Truck™ event! Touch-A-Truck™ is an outdoor family-friendly event designed to allow children to explore and interact with vehicles of all shapes and sizes. There will be fun for everyone in the family, including meet and greets with the people who build, protect, and serve Orange County, arts and crafts, and food trucks.
Touch-A-Truck™ provides an excellent opportunity for children and parents to interact with educators and community leaders, and for local businesses to showcase their brand.
Tickets are on sale now for the morning session, 10:00am – 2:00pm, and afternoon session, 2:30pm – 6:30pm. Note, all tickets include a game ticket to the soccer match at 7:00pm against Las Vegas Lights Football Club. Join us in honoring first responders at 7:00pm.
Featured vehicles at the event will include a fire truck, police vehicles, construction trucks, and vintage vehicles just to name a few.
- Single Rider Tickets
- VIP Rider Tickets: includes early admission and a special Touch-A-Truck™ themed gift for children
- Family Pack (minimum 4 tickets)
- VIP Bulldozer Bundle (4 tickets + early admission + gift) includes early admission and a special Touch-A-Truck™ themed gift for children
- Kids 2 and Under are FREE (no ticket needed)
Session 1 – 10:00am-2:00pm
- VIP 10:00am -11:00am
- General Admission 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Quiet Session 1:30pm-2:00pm (No honking horns or DJ kids music)
Session 2 – 230pm-630pm
- VIP 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- General Admission 3:30pm – 6:30pm
- Quiet Session 6:00pm – 6:30pm (No honking horns or DJ kids music)
OCSC Game Kickoff – 7:oopm (Doors open at 6:00pm)
Hope you join us on September 11, 2021, at the OC Soccer Club at the Great Park in Irvine!
Both the JLOCC and the OCSC are carefully following CDC, State & County guidelines. For more information on safety policies for the 2021 Touch-A-Truck™ Event, please visit www.orangecountysoccer.com/safety
Given the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19 and variants and the fact that children under the age of 12 are not yet able to be vaccinated, we strongly suggest mask-wearing at all times at this event regardless of vaccination status.
Please support JLOCC by purchasing a ticket and/or inviting friends and family to join.
Please note: more detailed guidelines for volunteers will be posted within the Digital Cheetah Member Portal.
Event will be held at
Championship Soccer Stadium
Great Park in Irvine
8272 Great Park Blvd, Irvine, CA 92618